- Volunteers are an integral part of South Bay Family Health Care and play an important role in helping us to meet the health care and social service needs in our community.
- Volunteer opportunities vary and SBFHC welcomes medical and dental professionals, as well as individuals with diverse experience levels and skills.
- SBFHC also welcomes those with an interest in special projects or community outreach, as well as speakers on health care topics on which they may have particular experience or expertise.
- If you are interested or want more information, please contact our Director of Outreach and Volunteers:
(310) 802-6177 Ext. 1123
Current Volunteer Needs
- Medical Assistants
- Dental Hygienists
- Community Outreach, especially Spanish-speaking
- Special Events
- Health Education Speakers
Thank you for your interest in assisting SBFHC to provide quality and compassionate care in our community.